Smarter living for over 55’s in newly built Independent Living Units (ILUs) in Norwood, SA.
Our contemporary retirement village in Percival Street, Norwood is situated in one of Adelaide’s most sought after suburbs, just minutes’ walk to the cafes and shops on The Parade.
- Newly constructed group of nine luxury single-storey homes
- Finished in Bruhn Limestone
- Stone bench tops
- Imported Italian tiles
- European appliances
- 3m ceilings
- Lock-up garaging under main roof
- Secure access via a gated entrance
- Indoor/outdoor alfresco living
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows
- Built-in robes
Our Property Team will ensure your home (and your garden should you wish) are maintained to the highest standard, so that you can enjoy the care and stress free lifestyle you have dreamed of.
As with any of Clayton Church Homes’ retirement villages, should the need arise, residents have access to our in-house Home Care program, as well as priority access to any of our residential aged care facilities.
Be supported, be independent, be respected. Be You.