Retirement Living with Clayton Church Homes provides an independent and relaxed lifestyle within a safe and caring community.
Our retirement villages are purpose built for individuals and couples over 55 seeking an independent and low maintenance lifestyle within a friendly, secure and supportive environment.
Our retirement villages and apartments are located across metropolitan Adelaide and the picturesque Adelaide Hills:
- Beulah Terraces, Norwood
- Percival Street, Norwood
- Queen Street, Norwood
- Pinoak Tiers, Stirling
- Uraidla Village, Uraidla
Our retirement units and apartments are:
- architecturally designed for open plan living and ease of access
- provide a choice of one or two bedrooms plus study/third bedroom
- suit a variety of tastes and budgets
- offer comfortable and homely to luxurious and contemporary depending on your taste
- conveniently located close to public transport, shops, cafes, medical centres and much more.
Without the day-to-day responsibilities of maintaining a family residence, our homes are more than just a place to live – they are the perfect place to retire.
Pets are welcome
We understand that pets are an integral part of your family and therefore an important factor to consider when entering a retirement village. We welcome small pets providing disruption to neighbours is minimal, and with permission from Clayton Church Homes’ management.
Additional support for increased care needs
Should your care needs increase, our dedicated home care team can provide the services and support you require to remain in the comfort of your own home.
Residents of our retirement villages are given priority access to our residential aged care facilities if required.