The comfort and welfare of our residents is at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to providing personal, high quality care to all our residents and treat our residents with dignity and respect.
Why choose Clayton Church Homes?
At Clayton Church Homes, we want you to Be You. Becoming a part of our family does not mean you have to change your lifestyle or interests. We understand the importance of healthy ageing while maintaining your independence as much as possible and that’s why we are committed to providing care, activities and opportunities that support you.
When entering our nursing homes, we will ask you to complete a “Key to Me” form describing your interests and lifestyle. This helps us customise activities and programs for you.
We offer a great balance of private and communal living, and welcome personal visitors to ensure family bonds and friendships are maintained.
Short-term respite care
Key features of our homes
- Modern and home-like environment
- Comfortable and spacious bedrooms, each with their own private ensuite
- Spacious communal dining rooms
- Numerous private dining and lounge areas available for use by residents and their families
- Access to free telephone calls within Australia for mobiles and standard landlines (available at Magill, Park Village and Prospect sites). Simply connect your standard telephone handset into the connection point available in your room to access the free calls system.
- Continuity of care through regular medical practitioners visiting each site (personal regular Doctors are also welcomed)
- Customised 24 hour care to suit your individual needs
- Allied health professionals (physiotherapy, podiatry)
- On-site Hairdresser’s Salon
- Pastoral Care support
- Palliative care
- Specialised programs to meet physical and cognitive needs
Pastoral Care services
- Variety of religious services
- Annual Memorial Services at each site (usually held in October)
- Meditation and reflection
- One-on-one visits
- End of life/emotional support
Activities and events
- A variety of religious services
- Library service
- Exercise classes
- Music therapy
- Arts and craft
- Cards and Board Games
- Interactive games (eg. Bingo) and group discussions
- Bus Outings
- Beauty sessions (manicure/pedicure)
- Pet therapy
- Dementia specific programs including education sessions for families
- Access to computers/skype
- Community Visitors Scheme/Volunteer provided services, including one-on-ones
- Acknowledgement and celebrations for days of significance, eg. Anzac Day, Easter, Remembrance Day etc.
Meals and nutrition
- Freshly prepared and well-balanced, nutritious meals are cooked onsite
- Rotating, seasonal menus
- Any special dietary requirements or preferences catered for
What you can expect
- Friendly and dedicated staff with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A genuine desire to provide the highest quality care, including monitoring total well-being
- A loving and supportive environment
Support for carers
At Clayton Church Homes, our workforce is as important as our residents. We treat all residents and staff as part of our family and understand the close, personal bond formed between carers and residents. We understand how difficult it can be for our carers when a resident departs, and we strive to ensure they receive the necessary support.
At Clayton Church Homes, you will be supported, be respected, be independent, and above all encouraged to Be You.