Clayton Church Homes Summerhill is set amongst beautiful gardens on a ridge overlooking the Uraidla township and fertile Piccadilly Valley.
If you are seeking a comfortable, respectful and loving home in an idyllic rural setting, join our family at Clayton Church Homes Summerhill.
We understand the importance of healthy ageing while maintaining your independence as much as possible and we are committed to providing care, activities and opportunities that support you.
Additional land has been purchased in 2016 around the facility with the intent to redevelop and expand the facility subject to securing additional Commonwealth bed licences.
- 25 spacious single rooms with private ensuite
- Beautiful gardens within an idyllic setting
- Numerous quiet and comfortable lounge areas with large-screen televisions
- Activity room with expansive views of the hills
- Communal dining room
- Smaller sitting room available for use for birthdays and special events
- Varied and stimulating lifestyle activities program
- Undercover outdoor patio area
- Library service
- Permanent care
- Short-term respite care
Lifestyle and services
- Nutritious home-style meals freshly prepared and cooked on site
- Stimulating lifestyle and activities program
- Pastoral care support as required
Furnishings and Fittings
- Electric high/low beds
- Built-in wardrobes
- Bedside tables
- Emergency call button in the bedroom and bathroom
- Television connection
Home Care Services
Our Summerhill facility is the hub for home care services to Uraidla and surrounding Adelaide Hills areas.
Home care services include:
- personal care
- medication support
- meals and cooking
- household support such as:
- allied health and nursing services such as:
- wound management
Short-term respite care
Respite accommodation is available and can be arranged by contacting the Site Receptionist on (08) 8390 3547.
Join our waiting list
Let us help you
We understand that moving into a new home may be challenging, and we would like to assist you as much as possible. Complete our enquiry form to get in touch with our Site Coordinator or call our Admissions Officer on (08) 8404 8200.