Refurbished in 2017, Clayton Church Homes Prospect (previously known as Clayton Residential Aged Care Service) is a spacious and welcoming nursing home, with the Clayton Church Homes Administrative office on the first floor.
A large central courtyard including an undercover entertaining area provides residents and their families with an idyllic setting to relax and safely enjoy life outdoors.
Just 5km from the city, Clayton Church Homes Prospect offers a modern and home-like environment within close proximity to shops, restaurants and cafes along Prospect Road, and public transport.
- 60 modern single rooms with private ensuite within a spacious and welcoming environment
- Beautiful gardens within secure areas
- Numerous quiet and comfortable lounge areas with large-screen televisions
- Spacious communal dining room
- Several areas with kitchenettes for family and friends to gather or hold celebrations
- Varied and stimulating lifestyle activities program
- Secure outdoor area with BBQ facilities
- Self-serve coffee machine/café area in main entrance
- Library service
- Permanent care
- Short-term respite care
- Secure environment similar to a Memory Support Unit (Dementia specific care)
Lifestyle and services
- Nutritious home-style meals freshly prepared and cooked on site
- Allied health professionals
- On-site hairdressers
- Pastoral care support as required
Furnishings and Fittings
- Electric high/low beds
- Ceiling hoists in 9 newly constructed rooms
- Built-in wardrobes
- Bedside tables
- Emergency call button in the bedroom and bathroom
- Television connection
- Telephone connection and access to free calls to mobiles and standard landlines within Australia.
Short-term respite care
Respite accommodation is available and can be arranged by contacting the Site Receptionist on (08) 8404 8100.
Join our waiting list
Let us help you
We understand that moving into a new home may be challenging, and we would like to assist you as much as possible. Complete our enquiry form to get in touch with our Residential Services Manager or call our Admissions Officer on (08) 8404 8204.