Located at Elizabeth Park in the northern suburbs of Adelaide, our friendly and dedicated staff help make our Park Village nursing home a special place to live.
Park Village provides accommodation for 60 residents and includes:
- two houses of 12 rooms
- two houses of 8 rooms
- a 20 room secure memory support unit (Dementia specific)
The houses are single storey and linked by enclosed walkways through small courtyard areas, providing an inviting and attractive outlook from rooms and communal areas.
The Park Village aged care facility is undergoing redevelopment in 2018 to refurbish and enhance resident rooms and communal areas, including new kitchenettes.
- 60 single rooms with private ensuite
- Landscaped gardens
- Cafeteria and small shop in main building
- Numerous quiet lounge areas with large-screen televisions
- Kitchenette to each individual house
- Fun and varied lifestyle activities program
- Spacious communal dining room
- Close to bus route
- Secure outdoor courtyard areas with BBQ facilities
- Gardening facilities and garden beds
- Permanent care
- Short-term respite care
- Secure Memory Support Unit (Dementia specific care)
Lifestyle and services
- Nutritious home-style meals freshly prepared and cooked on site
- Allied health professionals
- On-site hairdressers
- Pastoral care support as required
Furnishings and Fittings
- Electric high/low beds
- Built-in wardrobes
- Bedside tables
- Emergency call button in the bedroom and bathroom
- Television connection
- Telephone connection and access to free calls to mobiles and standard landlines within Australia.
Short-term respite care
Respite accommodation is available and can be arranged by contacting the Site Receptionist on (08) 8283 6600.
Join our waiting list
Let us help you
We understand that moving into a new home may be challenging, and we would like to assist you as much as possible. Complete our enquiry form to get in touch with our Site Coordinator or call our Admissions Officer on (08) 8404 8200.