Opened in September 2008, Clayton Church Homes Magill is a modern 96 room two-storey facility with beautiful views over Daly Oval and the Adelaide Hills.
Surrounded by gardens and our independent living units, Clayton Church Homes Magill offers a safe and secure environment within close proximity to shops and public transport.
- 96 single rooms with private ensuite
- Beautiful gardens and views
- Numerous quiet lounge areas with large-screen televisions
- Several small serveries
- Large lounge area overlooking Daly Oval, available for residents and families for social gatherings
- Large activities area with varied activities program
- Spacious communal dining room
- On-site cafeteria
- Secure outdoor area with barbeque facilities
- Library service
- Permanent care
- Short-term respite care
- Secure Memory Support Unit (Dementia specific care)
- Central wheelchair accessible lift to access second storey
Lifestyle and services
- Nutritious home-style meals freshly prepared and cooked on-site
- Allied health professionals
- On-site hairdressers
- Pastoral care support as required
Furnishings and Fittings
- Electric high/low beds
- Built-in wardrobes
- Bedside tables
- Emergency call button in the bedroom and bathroom
- Television connection
- Telephone connection and access to free calls to mobiles and standard landlines within Australia.
Short-term respite care
Respite accommodation is available and can be arranged by contacting the Site Receptionist on (08) 8165 6400.
Join our waiting list
Let us help you
We understand that moving into a new home may be challenging, and we would like to assist you as much as possible. Complete our enquiry form to get in touch with our Site Coordinator or call our Admissions Officer on (08) 8404 8200.