Welcome to the Clayton Church Homes Residential aged care facilities Coronavirus (COVID-19) information page. Here you will find information about the COVID-19 pandemic, how we are responding to it, and what people need to do when interacting with Clayton Church Homes Residential Aged Care Facilities.
Planning a visit to a Clayton Church Homes residential aged care service?
Plan your visit by:
- Providing a copy of your current Influenza Vaccination evidence (2022 Influenza Vaccination mandatory from 10 June 2022)
- Providing a copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination evidence as per current legislative requirements.
- Ensure you are feeling well, do not have a fever or any cold-like symptoms
- Check the SA Health website for advice about visiting an aged care service.
- Follow SA Health advice if you have been in identified ‘hotspot’ or are a close contact (no entry to high risk setting for 14 days).
- Allow time to undergo entry screening prior to your visit
- Enjoy your visit with your family member or friend!
Can’t visit today? Keep in touch by contacting our helpful Lifestyle Teams who can arrange for phone calls, video conferencing, letters or postcards.
For any questions about your pending visit, please contact the site Receptionist:
Prospect Residential Aged Care Service
Ph: 08 8404 8100 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Magill Residential Aged Care Service
Ph: 08 8165 6400 Email: email@example.com
Park Village Residential Aged Care Service (Elizabeth Park)
Ph: 08 8286 6600 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Onkaparinga Valley Residential Aged Care Service (Woodside)
Ph: 08 8389 7566 Email: email@example.com
For all general enquiries, please phone 08 8404 8200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up to date with current government advice:
Department of Health
Department of Health has released a fact sheet and other important information in understanding and dealing with the coronavirus. The link is provided for you below:
For the latest advice, information and resources, visitors can also call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080. This is a 24 hours a day, seven days a week service. If you require Translating and interpreting services can be arranged by calling 131 450.
For further information and updates from SA Health go to:
- SA Health COVID-19 information web page or call the SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787
World Health Organisation (WHO)